Friday 8 July 2011

Who? What? When? Why?

Yeah!!!!

Never heard of ice-skating.


......... or ballet, or tap, or modern, or latin/ballroom, or streetdance, or horseriding, or pottery, or any of the previous gymnastics classes, or previous drama classes, or previous anything..... Nope. Everything's fine. I'm wearing a tight leopard-print top. I've bought a new mascara. I have a bag of neon balloons to blow up. And nothing's gonna get in my way....

I'm now just looking forward to a less manic summer with less time on the road shouting at bored boys and skipping the less funky Lady GaGa tracks on the one CD that's currently going round and round and round and round on my car stereo and making less stops at garages and being less pestered for softmints and fruit pastels at every fill-up and maybe having more coins in my battered purse at the end of it all.

Maybe after the summer I may idly suggest an evening's patch session and see what I get.

Probably a pair of blunt rusted blades on a pair of too-small boots held aloft.

Til then I'm simply swanning around in total denial wearing lots of mascara and leopard-print. Yay me!

And yay another recycled email to my ever-positive pal.


Yay laziness........


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.............


Yay the soft buzzing of zoning out altogether.............


....mmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn...............


Join in if you know the words....... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn.....

4 comments:

  1. You see I just knew you were a leopard-print woman...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn.... teamed with a turquoise chiffon scarf it's just dandy...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnn........ preferably tied around one's eyes, ears and nose ...mmmmmmmmmmnn....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wear that leopard skin top (Hey if kate Moss can do it, you can do it hipper) and sings those words. Have to say these are the exact words i sing to every top ten tune on the automobile radio...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They's the best lyrics innit!

    PS - Do you know my mate Kate then?

    ReplyDelete