Tuesday 25 June 2019

Techno Dive

I am in bed, the cradle of creation. Poncey way of saying I can't sleep and am fucking about with an old email address key to the door of my old blog. Normally I would not feed this particular troll, but I am tired and brain-buzzy at the same time, therefore my decisions are compromised.

So testing testing 1, 2, 1, 2... Is this my portal to a past life? A perilous anomaly of the space-time continuum... ummm...

To anyone that knows me/knew me - just look at my single space after a full stop - wow cool we love you I love you too. It's almost a natural thing now. I've evolved... a bit. I haven't growd up though.

It's been years since my last successful posting of any bloggery due to technical wank and in that time I have learned little. But after a painful tech battle where I lost six years of work, eventually retrieved in a chaotic contaminated state, I was forced to accept the single space.

The universe has many ways to make you suffer for your own good. Although I have yet to realise the joy of a fucking street lamp right outside my bedroom window. No I can't do curtains. My bedroom is a conservatory and I'm not doing bloody curtains all round that. Bright orange glare in my eyeballs it is then.

One day we will move away from such a peopled state back to the brambles of hermit life. But for a few years yet, we are obliged to pretend to be modern humans for the sake of the social offspring.

Fuck me the streetlight just went out!! One minute to one am. That'll be council cuts. Or can I claim witchcraft? Either way - woohoo!! Except now I need a wee and won't find the toilet in the dark.

So here endeth the testing testing 1, 2, 1, 2... Thank fuck for that - always several 1, 2s too long. But maybe I shall return if the universe deems it educational.

Not that I am receptive to learning anyfink. Have a laugh universe!! Knock yerself out. However, I shall remain the tedious bastard I always was.

Did you miss me?








No comments:

Post a Comment